| (herein after, ‘the Company’) hereby offers employment and (herein after, ‘the Employee’) accepts the offer of employment pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth below.
|1. The term of Employment Contract
Job Content and Place of work
1) Job Content :
2) Palce of work : and other locations that the company designates
3) The company may change the contents of the job contents and the place of work in the future in accordance with the business needs.
1) Hourly Wage : KRW or Daily Wage : KRW
2) Date and Method of Payment : At
, the installment of salary shall be deposited directly into the bank account(s) under the employee’s name. In the event when the payment day falls on a non-working day, the salary shall be paid on the preceding work day.
3) If paid weekly, the payment of calculated from
shall be paid at
of the following week.
|5. Working hours and holidays
1) Working hours are from
minutes per day.
2) Recess hours are from
3) The Recess hours are not less than thirty minutes in cases of working for four hours, or a recess of not less than one hour in cases of working for eight hours, during work hours. The company may change the working hours and recess hours in accordance with the business needs and the employee shall follow the changes.
4) The company shall allow one day of paid weekly holiday when the employee show perfect attendance for the contractual working days per week.
5) Labor day and the holidays(the Holidays which are stipulated in the Regulations On Holidays Of Government Offices in accordance with the Article 55(2) of the Labor Satandards Act. Provided that, in accordance with the Labor Standard Act, are paid holidays.
5) Labor day are paid holidays.
|6. Overtime Work
The Employee consents to work overtime within 12 hours per week in accordance with the Labor Standard Act stipulates.
Name : (sign)
|7. Annual Leave
1) The Employer shall grant the employee who has worked not less than 80 percent of one year a paid leave of 15 days.
2) The Employer shall grant the employee who has continuously worked for not less than three years the paid-leave days that are calculated by adding one day for every two continuously working years not including the first one year to the 15 paid-leave days referred to in paragraph 1). In this case, the total number of paid-leave days, including the additional paid-leave days, shall not exceed 25 days.
3) Provided that the employer shall grant any employee who has continuously worked for less than one year or who has worked less than 80 percent of one year one paid-leave day for each month during which he or she has continuously worked.
|8. Severance Pay
The Company shall pay the Employee severance pay, which will accrue at the rate of one month’s average wage, for each consecutive year of service in accordance with the Act On The Guarantee Of Employees' Retirement Benefits. The Employee will not be eligible for any severance pay until the Employee has been employed by the Company for one year or more.
|9. Conflict of interest and Non disclosure of information
1) During the period of this agreement, the Employee will neither perform any services for any competitor of the Company or for any subsidiary of a competitor regarding the non-disclosure of information, nor shall the Employee otherwise serve any conflicting interest, unless the Company first consents in writing.
2) Any information the Employee obtains about the company, its subsidiaries, parent companies and customer company during the course of employment pursuant to this agreement, is proprietary and to be maintained in confidence. The Employee agrees not to disclose such information without the prior written consent of the Company during employment and three years after termination of the agreement.